Sales Person Code of Conduct
Posted by Rogelio Rodriguez on Saturday, October 20th, 2012 at 1:33 pm
- I am a skilled salesperson, fighting for opportunities which guard my seat and our way of life. I am prepared to give my voice in their defense.
- I will never surrender on the phone. If in supervisory position, I will never let the members of my staff surrender while they still have the means to resist.
- If I am hung up on, I will continue to persist by all means available. I will make every effort to get through and aid others to get through. I will accept neither hang ups nor brush offs from the prospects.
- If I become disheartened, I will seek guidance from fellow staff. I will give no hint nor take part in any action which might be harmful to the morale of my comrades. If I am a supervisor, I will take command. If not, I will listen to the advice of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.
- When questioned, should I not know the answer I will acknowledge the fact, and transfer the call to someone with the right knowledge. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements harmful to the transfer.
- I will never forget that I am a Salesperson, fighting for my seat, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made SEO Next successful. I will trust in my superiors and in SEO Next LLC.
For more information or to request a quote give us a call at 888-752-0099